- Forklift Operator/Order Puller-Under direct supervision performs a variety of material handling activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine laborer tasks on a regular schedule such as pulling orders for delivery, unloading trucks, stocking inventory and keeps yard clean and safe · Responds to special requests such as moving, carrying materials by hand or hauling materials with a Forklift · Loads trucks for delivery · Double checks material pulled against pick ticket to ensure accuracy · Understands and observes safety policies and practices in order to prevent injury to self or coworkers · Other duties may be assigned as appropriate
- Previous Forklift experience .Knowledge of safety policies while performing job responsibilities · Knowledge of company products/inventory available at location · Must have the ability to read and comprehend pick tickets and load building logic
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED); or equivalent work experience · This is an entry level position where the associate will receive on-the-job training. Previous Forklift experience required.
- Work is performed primarily in an outdoor yard environment and warehouse and is subject to variations in temperature and weather. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 80 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply.
Brand Vaughan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE