Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in the loading of truck prior to delivery run.
- Check every load with the loader.
- Assists with delivery of material to job sites
- Assists with picking material up from job sites, when instructed by supervisor.
- Maintains communication with Dispatch for any issues away from branch.
- Final check of material for accuracy during delivery.
- Consistently adheres to work schedule (start time)
- Complete compliance with all D.O.T. regulations and company safety policies.
- Any other assigned duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or General Education Development (G.E.D.), or equivalent work experience.
- Previous building materials experience.
- Proven ability to interpret maps and GPS to determine most efficient routing.
- Available to work over-time.
- Ability to lift up to 30LBS. regularly, and may lift above 80LBS occasionally.
Work is performed primarily in an outdoor yard environment and warehouse and is subject to variations in temperature and weather. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 50 pounds regularly.
Click Here To Apply.
Brand Vaughan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE