How You Will Spend Your Days as a Truss Sawyer/ Saw Operator Associate:
- Feeding lumber in to the component saw
- Verify dimensions of precut parts for accuracy of assembly
- Utilize saws and ability to read a computer screen
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
- Experience. 6 months experience using a component saw. But it’s also great if you have construction experience
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 75lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work shift
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to work
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendance
What you should know about working at Brand Vaughan Lumber:
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
Brand Vaughan Lumber, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Covid 19 Policy - Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.
Click Here To Apply.
Brand Vaughan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE