Brand Vaughan Lumber is seeking skilled individuals for our Maintenance Technician position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement.
How you will spend your day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Able to repair/ troubleshoot single and three-phase electrical systems, motors and motor starters.
- Knowledge of servo controls, VFD's and PLC's.
- Saw programing PC issues.
- Trouble shooting and diagnose: motion control, hydraulic, pneumatic systems.
- Working with screw type air compressors.
- Perform general mechanical duties: repair, trouble shooting, and preventative maintenance.
- Rebuilding/ replacing gearboxes.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge/ Experience: Experience with single and three-phase electrical systems up to 480 volts as well as AC/DC circuits. Troubleshooting mechanical and motion control systems: ie: VFD's, Servos, PLC's, Motors/Starters.
- Other Experience :Welding Skills with MIG, Standard Welding, and Electrical Knowledge (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Skills. Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment (torches, power tools, grinders, drill, etc.)
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Brand Vaughan Lumber.
Brand Vaughan is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Covid 19 Policy - Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.
Click Here To Apply.
Brand Vaughan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE