DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a Miter saw
- Operate a staple gun
- Cut and apply casing
- Assemble Interior door units
- Operate a forklift to safely move doors
- Knowledge of safety policies while performing job responsibilities
- Ability to work safely and follow directions and carry out tasks that as assigned
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED); or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 30 lbs regularly
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Prior experience operation a saw and electric hand tools
- Ability to stand all day
- Knowledge of fork lift operations
- Experience operating a Miter saw
- Lumber industry experience
Work is performed primarily in a warehouse environment subject to variations in temperature and weather. Must be able to stand all day while lifting and carrying up to 30 pounds frequently.
Click Here To Apply.
Brand Vaughan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE